Renting a DVD to watch a video may soon turn into a thing of yesteryear as more and more movie buffs discover the numerous advantages of streaming movies online. One of many major DVD-rental businesses lost significantly more than 800,000 subscribers in a three-month period, Fox News reports, and other subscribers are predicted to follow along with suit. Technology analyst Rob Enderle told reporters, “The future is obviously streaming now – it’s merely a matter of time before all disk-based media becomes obsolete.”
This is simply not strange once you look at these five ways streaming movies will change your daily life:
1. Save time. Trekking to the video store or rental box, finding parking and then searching the aisles for your favorite titles might not have a phenomenal quantity of effort, but it will take significantly more than plopping down on your couch and pressing a switch to see the exact same movies online.
2. Save money. The price of renting a DVD movie can be ridiculously high. True, it’s not the double digits at this point you pay to see a video in the theater, but it may also have late fees that will add up quickly. Movie streaming subscriptions could offer unlimited viewing for a single fee or a cost per movie that is typically more affordable than renting a DVD.
3. Avoid frustration. Watching movies online means the available titles are always available. You’re no further faced by having an empty DVD case waiting for another user to return the flick, nor have you been stuck with damaged or poor-quality DVDs. Streaming technology supplies a crisp, clear picture with enhanced digital sound to match.
4. Receive instant gratification. Technology has improved greatly over the years, with quicker downloads and easier use than ever before flixtor movies. Besides, the internet movies have yet to incorporate the litany of trailers as well as ads now crammed at the beginning of numerous DVDs. That alone is worth checking it out.
5. Get a jumpstart on the future. You’ll already have a mind start the new wave of watching movies rather than be irate or confused when DVDs become yet more costly and tougher to find.
So how will you take action? Most new TVs and DVD players already have a web connection built-in. Or even, you can buy a DVD player with the ability or perhaps a relatively inexpensive device designed specifically to stream online content to your TV. Simply because technology is advanced, it does not mean it is difficult or expensive to obtain or hard to use. Streaming movies can be quick, easy and saturated in benefits – and the amount of money you save can go for popcorn.