Basic CS tactics
I’d like to start with stating two things:
1. Some veteran CS players might take offense to someone who’s routinely at the bottom of the scoreboard preaching CS tactics to you. If so, then feel free not to learn this.
2. (and this really is certainly not, shape, or form an insult): CS has nothing on Natural Selection in the way of Tactics. Once you learn the maps in CS, even продать скины кс го these basic strats can win a game each time (random headshots aside). Being an able NS commander, Personally i think I will give adequate home elevators how not to get chewed into cat-food every round.
3. The same as in NS, I will piss and moan in game if folks are doing bone-head things. I is likely to be even harder on the few NS players who have migrated somewhat to CS. EVEN MORE SO if I’ve ever seen you in the command chair during an NS game. You need to know this stuff.
And here we go:
1. Buddy system: I can’t stress this enough. You shouldn’t be anywhere without a pal unless your only goal is to make a number of noise as a distraction. If you receive removed one which just really any info to your team, you have failed to create anything to your team. All they have to utilize is what gun you got killed with.
2. Flashes: until you are flat-broke, EVERY SINGLE player on your team should have two flashes. This game isn’t meant for you really to wade into three camping enemies and gun them all down without dying. It’s meant for you really to use their not enough mobility to your advantage.
3. Flashes #2: Necessitate flashes if you’re out. Don’t round a blind corner without one unless it just isn’t available.
4. Flashes #3: Don’t let flashes go to waste because you understand it may not need been effective as much as you’d hoped. At least utilize the opportunity to obtain a peak around the corner, or to setup for another flash.
5. Terrorists on bomb-sites: Ts CANNOT afford to get caught in gun-fights for just about any length of time. After that it comes right down to a direct death-match. When facing someone who has the advantage of more accurate fire: you will likely lose. It’s a gamble you shouldn’t be taking.
6. Flanking: Gives me a warm-fuzzy. Pinned down, but know another way across the back/side? One guy keeps them busy, others go around. The main one guy could make a whole bunch of noise to mask the approach of one other team. Straight-up fights are for suckers. I find shooting someone in the back of the head is a lot more satisfying then cramming my barrel into his chest hoping he dies before I do.
7. Being pinned-down (goes back once again to 5): If two of your teammates round a corner and get picked off by snipers, what in case you do? In the event that you said, “Run following them and try to kill the sniper” then just allow me to know and I’ll shoot you in the face. At least then the CTs won’t get any money from your own death. Oh, and should you choose this when you have the bomb, I’ll knife you every round for 6 months (wyz said I could).
8. Blocking: In case a teammate enters a fire-fight and must retreat, don’t block him by trying to get is likely to bullets. Make his escape as easy as possible. Even if he’s 3 HP, he’s still a human body that you need to win.
9. Listen, listen, listen: there exists a long buy-time for a reason. If a plan is created, and you ask why everyone is running a certain way, then you definitely have failed even the most basic notion of “tactics.” (PS: shoot the hive).
10. Thunder boots are for Zeus, not CS players: I shouldn’t have to even explain this one.
11. Cover your six: If there’s 4 T’s/CT’s in an organization and no one is watching a corner, you’re asking to get reamed with a sneaky enemy. Watch your radar, if you’re in the back ensure that you stop any lead from landing there.
12. Rushing: Ts get a bomb rush, you have the bomb. You can the website and it’s crawling with CTs. What can you do? Plant the bomb. If the guy planting the bomb gets killed and you’re closest to him, what can you do? Plant the bomb.
The whole point of a rush is to get the bomb down prior to the CTs can get into defensible positions. You’ve teammates that needs to be doing the shooting for you personally, let them. Having the bomb down is just a powerful weapon in itself. That ticking drives the CTs to run directly into disarm it. They’ll even run in one-by-one if they aren’t thinking right.