Basic CS tactics
Let me begin by stating two things:
1. Some veteran CS players usually takes offense to someone who’s routinely at the bottom of the scoreboard preaching CS tactics to you. If that’s the case, then feel free not to read this.
2. (and that is by no means, shape, or form an insult): CS has nothing on Natural Selection in the manner of Tactics. Once you know the maps in CS, even these basic strats can win a game every time (random headshots aside). Being an able NS commander, Personally i think I can give adequate information on how not to obtain chewed into cat-food every round.
3. The same as in NS, I’ll piss and moan in game if folks are doing bone-head things. I will soon be even harder on the few NS players who have migrated a little to CS. EVEN MORE SO if I’ve ever seen you in the command chair during an NS game. You ought to already know this stuff.
And here we go:
1. Buddy system: I can’t stress this enough. You shouldn’t be anywhere without a friend unless your only goal is to create a number of noise as a distraction. If you receive applied for before you can really any info to your team, you have failed to bring anything to your team. All they’ve to work well with is what gun you got killed with.
2. Flashes: if you are flat-broke, EVERY SINGLE player on your team must have two flashes. This game isn’t meant for you to wade into three camping enemies and gun all of them down without dying. It’s meant for you to use their insufficient mobility to your advantage.
3. Flashes #2: Necessitate flashes if you should be out. Don’t round a blind corner without one unless it just isn’t available.
4. Flashes #3: Don’t let flashes head to waste because you know it would not have been effective around you’d hoped. At the least utilize the opportunity to get a peak around the corner, or to setup for another flash.
5. Terrorists on bomb-sites: Ts CANNOT afford to obtain caught in gun-fights for any amount of time. It then comes right down to a direct death-match. When facing someone who has the advantage of more accurate fire: you will in all probability lose. It’s a chance you shouldn’t be taking.
6. Flanking: Gives me a warm-fuzzy. Pinned down, but know another way around the back/side? One guy keeps them busy, the others go around. The main one guy could make tons of of noise to mask the approach of one other team. Straight-up fights are for suckers csgo trading sites. I find shooting someone in the back of the top is much more satisfying then cramming my barrel into his chest hoping he dies before I do.
7. Being pinned-down (goes back to 5): If two of your teammates round a corner and get picked off by snipers, what should you do? If you said, “Run immediately after them and make an effort to kill the sniper” then just let me know and I’ll shoot you in the face. At the least then the CTs won’t get anything from your own death. Oh, and if you do this when you yourself have the bomb, I’ll knife you every round for 6 months (wyz said I could).
8. Blocking: In case a teammate gets into a fire-fight and needs to retreat, don’t block him by looking to get in your own bullets. Make his escape as easy as possible. Even when he’s 3 HP, he’s still a body that you’ll require to win.
9. Listen, listen, listen: there’s a long buy-time for a reason. If an agenda is manufactured, and you ask why everyone is running a certain way, then you have failed even probably the most basic idea of “tactics.” (PS: shoot the hive).
10. Thunder boots are for Zeus, not CS players: I shouldn’t have to even explain this one.
11. Cover your six: If there’s 4 T’s/CT’s in friends and no-one is watching the trunk, you’re asking to obtain reamed by a sneaky enemy. Watch your radar, if you’re in the back ensure that you stop any lead from landing there.
12. Rushing: Ts get a bomb rush, you have the bomb. You get to the site and it’s crawling with CTs. What would you do? Plant the bomb. If the guy planting the bomb gets killed and you had been closest to him, what would you do? Plant the bomb.
The complete point of a rush is to obtain the bomb down ahead of the CTs can enter into defensible positions. You have teammates that needs to be doing the shooting for you, let them. Having the bomb down is really a powerful weapon in itself. That ticking drives the CTs to operate in to disarm it. They’ll even run in one-by-one should they aren’t thinking right.